THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 13 April 2010

My Dotaaaa..T.T

Since yesterday lui my GG Garena keep cant connect to server
damn sienz!! Cannot online have a Dota war with my brothers..T.T
Today i try to register another Dota server,
It is 2nd generation of Bluesever, name was call as UCPLAY
After i done all my register, fill up completly~~
it was need via phone to active the ID so that i just can via it server play Dota
BUT.... i send dun know how many msg to active my ID,
Keep failed, well.. if failed only tat was nth..nvm..
but ..each of the activation msg cost is Rm 1++
damn..my phone credit kering cuase of this "UCPLAY" =.=!!
Kinda angry..nevermine..
I go play Dota with AI map, play with PC lo.. so idiot one..
but..my "ketagih" of Dota is coming, idiot also wan play liao..hehex..
Tata..end's up here..
Miss Mygirl & My Dota^^
Just Love -- Mygirl

0 comments: