THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 20 September 2010

Bored day

Today very sienz la
father working cause me cant online
whole day at home dunno can do wat
hot temperature + bored
haiz..dunno why at kb cant keep sleep like when i at KL de
very semangat..but nth do
haiz...
Night
luckly girl wan out with me Yam Cha with ah ho them
at WAU..A main in white colour Cafe ..nice
damn happy..can meet tiok my girl
when day time nth miss my girl till~~=.=!
At there
i having fun with wei ling
she really very funny la~kakax
but just pity hwa lo..
our 神婆 keep calculate our fate only..busy dao.. ..
jie ko busy hiao with ah ho
but look like ah ho just care about her dinner only
hehexxx...
Due to girl went out with me
she need to finish her hw till almost 2am
sorry nah..
forgive my selfish tat wan to meet you =p

0 comments: