THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 2 September 2010

tired -ing

i felling so tired now
i just know seriously study is so difficult de

can i go back secondary school
can i had crazy life one more time

my mind was tired
my body was tired
wanna sick liao..stress.. tension

two more subject to go
math i hate u!! >.<..
hope can pass lo~last time test get 3 mark nia
how crazy i were

panadol + vitamin C useless de??
drink a lot water useless too??
cham liao lo~

more one week-kb
gambateh! kakax...=)..



2moro my parent gonna come kl lo
cause they wanna go to Taiwan!!
my sis also go..T.T
why like tat~ is like tat liao lo~
huh! next time i go by my self!
kakax...$.$
due to exam..
cause i cant go to meet my parent at relative house
haiz..nvm la..go kb meet 99 la


emo!!
tension..stress
i cant breath !

0 comments: