THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 19 September 2010

Tan Ah Kit!

Finish exam jor
ko jie
come KL 'visit' me and hwa liao
but the main purposed sure not visit us la
is come hiao with his elephant =p
i got special open each room for them live for 5 days
hahax..

09/09/2010
at the midnight
i cant sleep tight due to keep worry about way to genting
wake up sipe early and waiting them
my ah sou got gatal help me make-up lui
after make-up>more same like girl..phew

bla bla bla~
finally..we also arrive genting dy
we just buy the outdoor ticket
and me and ko jie is play 99 all outdoor game
although we two come here till sienz dy
but we do happy..coz first time come genting with bro
p/s: hwa dun dare ride those roller coaster
but me also bluf dao he ride two of them..almost been kill by him liao=)

At the
night
i took them to pasar malam
all of them also got brought shirt except me
The pasar malam got sold chao dao fu
and they all said wanna try it
but..at last..
just left me alone eat all..
coz they said it wor
st than the smile of toilet
so delicious de food let them say till like tis..sad T.T

10/09/2010
i were took them to ti
me square there shopping
i keep bring them to the shop tat i always went to
wanna let them buy many many
finally..i victory! they really tiok 99
all $$ gone..but me also tiok
saw an jacket but at last no brought it also
coz too expensive liao

tat's all when tan ah kit come KL 'visit' me
i feel very happy when u come visit me

but next time pls dun choose on my sem break
coz i wan back kb!! kakax..

however..thx for bring so much happiness give me





when we in cable car
mid ppl-housemate(kent)

0 comments: